Tampa, Florida
100% full
1.8

Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay me or I will sue you" like his firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon has done to over 100 customers (my guess) took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers that refused to pay Sandy's Solomon overbilling.

We were not smart enough to check the web and find what people say about him and his firm:

Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that they have prepared themselves to sue you in court. In fact, they sues about 30 customers and won against them with this agreement. It is estimated that probably 100 threatening letters of "pay me or I will sue you" were sent by Solomon throughout the years to customers who decided to stand up to the scam and refuse to pay.

We failed to search the web before the company signed on an engagement agreement that was prepared to scam customers in my opinion.

Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Solomon himself:

" Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar." !!!

Personal connections with Judge Rice??

With over 25 years experience, you would think that Sandy Solomon will have more than only 3 junior attorneys working for him. The big building is actually lease to other businesses.

This reviewer shared experience about "billing scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Solomon Law Group and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about solomon law group attorney at Solomon Law Group was billing scam, double billing and judge rice Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Solomon Law Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Solomon Law Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Solomon Law Group?

Comments

Terry Wainwright

All of these goofy posts were written by Don Juravin himself. His command of the English language is bad at best. Don Juravin is a ***

Orlando, Florida, United States #1280896

Sandy Solomon and Sabrina Solomon should not be allowed to practice law. They are SCAMMERS. They overcharge and sue their customers.

SOLOMON LAW
Tampa, Florida, United States #1199669

The Solomon Law Group, P.A.acknowledges that this post was written by or on behalf of ex-client Don Juravin (d/b/a Roca Labs, Inc.) using internet aliases such as “J Girls”, “Don J”, “John Smithers”, “Mary Skeeter”, and “Cure global obesity”.

The Florida courts, the Florida Bar, and The Solomon Law Group, P.A. do not agree with any of the opinions shared by Mr. Juravin. All of Mr.

Juravin and Roca Labs, Inc.’s claims against The Solomon Law Group, P.A. were rejected completely by the Hillsborough County Circuit Court (Case ID: 15-CA-005011). We have obtained a Final Judgment against Mr. Juravin and Roca Labs, Inc.

for all outstanding amounts owed to our firm. Mr. Juravin has chosen to use social media and other consumer review websites as a method to denigrate The Solomon Law Group, P.A. The Solomon Law Group, P.A.

is providing copies of our proof of judgment (web link below), which is public record, against Don K. Juravin and Roca Labs, Inc. to ensure that the real truth can be heard by the people who may read his social media posts about our legal services. The only reason we chose to respond to these false claims is that we understand and respect the power of social media content or the internet and how it can unfairly form a false impression, if left unaddressed.

Thank you for reading our response.

THE SOLOMON LAW GROUP, P.A.

Case Documents:

Consolidated Final Judgment in favor of The Solomon Law Group,...

against Don Juravin and Roca Labs:

Final Judgment for Plaintiff on Roca Labs, Inc.Counterclaims: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5WOlsJuP8ifdnFqMHo4c2RPbTQ/view?usp=sharing

George
Miami, Florida, United States #1177415

I know that Solomon Law Firm was SANCTIONED and REPRIMANDED by the Florida Bar and the Supreme court. The firm is run by Sabrina Solomon who is using FRAUD BILLING where customer feel they are being double charged with an old billing system.

Joe X
Orlando, Florida, United States #1176708

OMG! This Solomon Law office is BAD. Why is the Florida Bar let's attorney Sandy Solomon practice?

I think the Florida Bar is the one to blame.

I am finding TERRIBLE things about Solomon Law Group from Tampa and this attorney Sandy Solomon.

How come the Florida Bar let's him practice law?

Who is this attorney Sabrina Solomon?

I agree with everything said about attorney Sandy Solomon. Same experience. I believe that he also asked his employees to destroy evidence.

Found that on the web regarding Solomon Law Group and attorney Sandy Solomon:

I called Sandy Solomon when I was looking for a divorce lawyer.He did talk to me for over an hour, but I did not select him.

His references I called were odd and personal friends of his. So, I get this bill for talking to him for two hours $700!!! No other lawyer charged me to talk about hiring them and I called several. Now Standford R.

Solomon says he is going to sue me if I do not pay this debt he "created" ou of thin air. The Statute of Frauds says anything over $500 has to be in writing-and I signed NOTHING. I find later he cannot handle his own Divorce and lost an appeal about Chld Support-acting as if he could not support his own children AND he dumped his sick wife to marry a client of his [who was a lawyer who went to him for a malpractice issue. He is as dirty as they come and a bill HOUND.

Call the FL BAR re bar complaints.

He LOVES to say he "wrote the Bar rules" and is a "Board Director" of the Bar which I am not sure is even true as of the time he and I talked.

So, SolomonLaw.com people over there are all liars and experts in the way of BILLING and probably why I see Tropp is no longer associated with him.

to Anonymous #1153301

That is one bad attorney this Solomon

Same
Orlando, Florida, United States #1100245

Corrections:

Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check

We recommend: AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not find yourself getting a threatening letter "pay me or I will sue you" for fees you don't think you should pay.This firm, managed by Sabrina Solomon, has probably sent such letters to over 100 customers (my guess), took dozens of customers to court and won in court against about 30 (!) customers who refused to pay Sandy's Solomon over-billing, double billing and exaggerated legal bills.

Just look at their engagement agreement and you will see that it looks like it was designed to sue you, the customer, in court.

I feel it was specially prepared to SCAM customers to pay more.

Search "Solomon Law Tampa scam" or "attorney Sandy Solomon SCAM" and you should see what some of the people are saying about the law firm and Attorney Solomon himself: "he screwed me for $400,000! I too filed a complaint against Solomon Tropp, and had the same results. This is a horrible law firm, a bunch of crooks and thieves." "I am ordered to pay $4,000 for services I never saw. I am a single mother of four" " Solomon threateningly told me I should not have contacted the Florida Bar."...

Personal connections with Judge Rice?? "It went before Judge Elizabeth Rice of Tampa. I knew my goose was cooked when she ridiculed me for not knowing about these matters and that she’s known Solomon for years. Not only did she agree with him, but also awarded him attorney’s fees for the work he did to prepare for court." While maybe attorney Drew Baldwin can not find a job anywhere else (he is REALLY not impressive), the other attorneys like attorney Blake J.

Fredrickson and Gabriel D.

Pinilla are benefiting somehow from this type of billing which we feel was a SCAM.Complaints with the Florida Bar were filled.